Planet Fitness / rude employee

1 1001 Rainbow DriveGadsden, AL, United States Review updated:

Our planet fitness was packed a few days ago when I went after work. I biked for 13 min then wanted to use machines, but the floor machines were full. I went to the 30 min circuit area, where a female trainer was having a class with only 3 people. To keep from being in the way, I started from the last machine (since they were on the first ones). After I completed the first machine, I proceeded to the 2nd one, and the trainer yelled out to me that I wasnt going in the proper order. I told her that I was just trying to stay out of the way of her class, at which she said again, louder this time, that I was not going in the proper order. She then said that I was not using the circuit training area properly and like she told me and continued to get louder and louder. At this point, I just got up and said I was leaving. I cannot believe she was yelling at me like she was, for "not being in the proper area". I pay my dues like everyone else there and it should not matter where I choose to use the machines.

Mi
Jan 10, 2019

Comments

• Su
      10th of Jan, 2019

I don't know if you were using the equipment improperly or not, but the employee should have walked over and spoken to you in a normal tone of voice.

• Mr
      18th of Jan, 2019

@naere Naere, Did you run over disappointed Shepherd's cat or something?

• Di
      19th of Jan, 2019

@naere Princess the onlyimmaturity I see is you two very lonely and depressedlosers raging on everyone elses comments. You are very sad and I feel sorry for you

• Mr
      19th of Jan, 2019

@DisappointedShepherd onlyimmaturity

depressedlosers

weirdness abounds us.

• Be
      23rd of Jan, 2019

They are not being rude. Just telling you how to use the equipment for your own safety. Bet if you got hurt to your own stupidity you would sue.