Planet Fitness — liberal bias
Joined recently. sat down on the bike and tried to tune in to tv. looked up and saw cnn. so I looked for fox news. nothing. they have cnn and msnbc (which is basically a loop of anti republican and pro obama propaganda).
So I asked why no fox news and they said "we have fox."
I said, "that's fox local not fox news." then she said well they only carry one station per company (i. e. fox news or fox broadcast). so the fox channel is judge judy, dr phil, etc.
I asked why the so-called nbc channel was tuned into msnbc and not local nbc, i. e. soap operas. and she finally admitted the owner is a democrat and dos not like fox news.
So they are cute they claim... 'oh we have fox...' but they don't. it's the local fox channel.
And I am not requesting they remove cnn or msnbc but give me a break. they have 12 tvs and they block the #1 news channel. please. they show lifetime, vh1, e!, discovery, etc.
Seems weird that a company that slogans itself "no judgement" yet is obviously very much so. discriminating against a majority of the country that is not liberal.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service