Planet Fitness

Posted:

beware of hidden fees, and unprofessional customer service

2.5
Planet Fitness
planetfitness.com
Beware of hidden fees, and unprofessional customer service! The annual June fee is a good example of hidden costs. Read the fine print!!!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Fitness Centers

Comments

D  4th of Nov, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Not hidden, its written in, and in much bigger writing than the rest. Explained and given a copy to you. You deserve for being careless.
N  10th of Mar, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I agree with above comment; it was told to me upon registering and written on the (contract). It's not a "hidden" fee. And I've had nothing but pleasant and helpful interactions with the whole staff.
N  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I knew about the annual fee, however I was unaware that when I had knee surgery and didn't use my membership for 3 months it would cost $120.00 for NOT going. When I called to talk about it, employees were rude and very nasty.
I've been a member for 2 years, and it doesn't matter that I've purchased all kinds of their products or never had a problem before...
N  13th of Jan, 2018 by    +1 Votes
Planet fitness sucks because 1. it is run by liberals, and 2. too many [censor] work out there.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree