Pizza Hut

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 by

stealing

3.35
Wichita, Kansas
The store manager by the name of (Marie Hudson), and an delivery driver (named Kelly Denman) have been stealing money from loyal customers, writing in fake tip amounts on various receipt. This has been on going, but the district manager has yet to look into this matter. Issues at this location has been swept under the rug and no actions have been taken. They have been going against the companies policy for quite a while. Kelly Denman has been using the store managers password to steal money, and also hangs up on customers over the telephone. Also, Both have been stealing food, drinks, and making money off of it with customers going against store policy. There is discrimination and favoritism that has been on going and the company reuses to look into this issue. There should be a secret customer that comes in the store more often, or the district managers at this stores location should be more active and check in on their employees more often. The manager at this location should be demoted or terminated, as well as the delivery driver (Kelly Denman) for discrimination and favoritism, and as well as stealing from loyal customers.
Updated by Sherry--Smith, Nov 08, 2017
The store manger at 1032 s Oliver pizza hut and another co-worker thats a driver has been harassing me while i am trying to notify the website and get corporate involved with the discrimination going on at the store. they have been making fake accounts pretending to be and stating false information. they are very unprofessional. i have tried to notify garland and brian sapp as well. they both keep getting on my complaints pretending to be me with a fake account and trying to cover up everything thats going on. the district managers should find out whats going on at this location and start terminating and demoting, as we have already taken legal actions. thank you!
Updated by Sherry--Smith, Nov 08, 2017
Store manager marie at pizza hut 1032 s Oliver Wichita ks and a delivery driver named kelly were both supposed to be "working" but yet they have been leaving comments on my threads harassing me simply because i am exposing the madness going on at this location and trying to get corporate involved concerning issues at this store, such as them both stealing, and discriminating against black workers. They claim to be good professional WORKERS and claim they do their jobs right, but they have been so worried about me reporting them to corporate and this website. please watch them carefully. thank you! they keep commenting on all my threads both MARIE AND KELLY, thats very unprofessional. prime example of why they both should be terminated.
Complaint comments Comments (32)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  6th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I have a confession to make because unfortunately my former coworker ls being a big [censor]. She is threatening to take legal action unless I post the truth. Unfortunately it was me that stole food and drinks. It was me who used the manager's password to steal money. I have three children. I am a single mom and I am desperate and needed to feed them and make ends meet. Unfortunately Kelly Denman is the one that caught me stealing. I begged and pleaded her to report me. she reported me to Marie Hudson who fired me. They are both heatless individuals that ruined the life of a single mother. Maria Hudson is the manager that fired me. She did not understand my situation at all. She lectured me as if I was a child telling me that I made poor choices. THat she could understanding the stealing of the food and drinks but not the money. Duh how else am to pay for my groceries? Then she got angry at me when she found out that I wrote these lies about her and Kelly Delman. She said that she was being kind by not pressing charges but if I don't tell what really happens she may press charges. She even lied an said that if I had explained the situation they could have donated leftover ingredients which is obvious a total lie because if it were true they would not have fired me and threatened to press charges.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SeIfPeace111 who is this!!!??? this is i lie you guys are going to be sued just so you know!!! my first statement is accurate the second person is lying trying to pretend to be me but guess what, all of this is being documented lol...so go ahead and keep it up. we already all have lawyers and we are suing pizza hut for discrimination! ill make sure to let brian sapp know that someone at the this store or affiliated is trying to cover themselves up...your should stop your only exposing yourself!!!
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    -2 Votes
@SeIfPeace111 I am going to screen shot all of this as well. they will know the same person that made this statement isnt the same person as this so call FAKE CONFESSION...THANKS =)
N  6th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
These people are heartless and uncaring about my situation. The truth is that neither Kelly Delman nor Mary Hudson were the ones that were stealing. It was I who was stealing from the register as well as food and drinks. I am a single mother of three. I was desperate. Kelly Delman saw me do this and though I begged her not to she reported me to Mary Hudson who fired me. Not only that but Mary Hudson lectured me like I am a child even though she is two years younger than I about stealing and fired me. She lied to me. She said that if I had come to them with my home situation they would she would have helped me by giving me left over ingredients This is a total lie because if this were true she would not have fired me.. Then I don't know who is the other whistle blower, but someone told Mary and Kelly Delman about my post on here and Mary Hudson is lying again. When she fired me she said that she would not press charges, now she is threatening to press charges if I don't confess to what really happened. How heartless can she be.She said that she can understand me stealing food. But what is not acceptable is me stealing money from the register which if she had half a brain she would know it was to buy other food for my children. I guess you don't need an education to be one of their managers.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SeIfPeace111 by the way, i have four kids! so thanks for exposing this to be a lie. good job.
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@selfpeace111 Ha ha, she got you there Kevin. But like I stated it is not anyone in Pizza Hut making those posts pretending to be you. It is the site troll. He does that all the time.
N  6th of Nov, 2017 by    +3 Votes
I agree. You stole yet publicly blamed others. Search engines pick this up and it becomes permanent. You broke the law and should be punished. There are agencies that can help you with your situation. Section 8 housing, food stamps, soup kitchens, Salvation Army for clothes.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@32nj Okay I admit this is not a fake confession, but I don't know what to do. I did not know that other companies can use search engines and use that against me when I am applying for a job. I know that there are agencies that can help me but still it is not enough. The whole point is that these people are heartless and don't see the struggles of a single parent. I thought that Kelly Delman was my friend but when she saw me stealing she reported me. I begged her not to. Then Mary Hudson fired me. I begged her not to. I informed her that I am a single parent and that I needed this job to feed my children. But she fired me anyway. She stated that if I had explained my financial situation that they could have donate leftover food to me. Basically she lectured me as if I were a 12 year old child. I don't know what to do here. If I don't take back the confession they will press charges. If I do like SubSquirrel said it will be on search engines for future employers to use against me. What I really want to do is have this whole thing deleted. I was angry and frustrated and made a mistake. I just want this whole blog deleted.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@SubSquirrel It does not matter if search engines pick this up or not, the OP did not use their real name. Unless her parents were hippies, I doubt that selfpeace is her given birth name.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@First Born Triplet @FirstBornTriplet. The OP didn’t use HER real name but used that of others. Claiming they steal is now “published” and future employers will see it. They may not see the accusations of lying and believe it. They need lawyers to stop this person; Pizza Hut doesn’t need a lawyer. They can hire and fire ant will. SelfPeace though it was funny to lie and post this publicly. He/she wii learn payback is a [censor] for those who are [censor]es.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@SeIfPeace111 Years ago I was taught, ”say it and forget it. Write it and regret it.” Many learn the hard way, huh?!?!

“I did not know that other companies can use search engines and use that against me when I am applying for a job.” Are you a child? Anything on the Internet is found by search engine bots.

“I know that there are agencies that can help me but still it is not enough. The whole point is that these people are heartless and don't see the struggles of a single parent.”

Everyone has problems. Most deal with them. Most don’t try to ruin other people’s reputation. Single parent? Your choice but MY tax dollars pay to fix your lack of judgment. Need more money? Work two jobs. Live frugally. Shop at used clothing stores for kids. Eat pb&j, not McDonalds’. Learn how to live well on a budget.

Or, find a sugar daddy or two. Sell your body safely. Take birth control, too, and think of US who pay high taxes to support your four children. And try to find those four men who are baby daddies and get money from them ... if you know who they are.
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SubSquirrel It was not her that made the post about stealing to support her three children. It is that same poster that does it all the time. The same one that always pretends to be the OP and "admits" to beating their children. Also I don't know if she is a single parent or not, but even if she is it may not be her fault. Maybe her husband died, maybe she is divorced, maybe she was raped, maybe she left an abusive relationship, maybe the father of the child was not man enough to raise the child he created.
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@First Born Triplet It does not matter if she posted those posts or not she can be sued for making false accusations of discrimination, and claiming they were stealing. Also this woman is stupid if she truly believes that her manager or coworker is making those posts. Especially when this [censor] was told it was most likely a troll. She has a lot of growing up to do. Her children will probably turn out as stupid as she is. I feel bad for them. I don't know if this is for real or if this is just someone trying to make blacks look bad as a joke.
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@First Born Triplet It does not matter is she made that post or not about stealing to feed her kids. The whole point is they can sue her for making false accusations of racism, and theft against them. In other words her immature behavior can get her into a lot of trouble. I don't know if this truly happened or if she is just someone trying to make blacks look pathetic. Then she is stupid enough to believe that her manager and coworker are posting those posts pretending to be her when everyone told her it was the troll. I don't think that this post is real. No one is truly that stupid. She is just pretending to be black and stupid to make blacks look bad.
N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    -2 Votes
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@selfpeace111 This is more of a troll reply (the confession) rather then a post from Pizza Hut pretending to be you. Just change your name to something that does not have the letter L in lower case. Because the person who is trolling your review is changing the lowercase L to a capital I. Go back to your account and change your username to something without an I, L, zero or the letter O. Those can be changed to make it look like the same person is posting. Do not reply to anyone, but put it under where it said "resolved" and explain that someone is trolling your review by making a pretend confession. This person who goes by many usernames the main one being "Kevin Richards" does this sort of stuff all the time on not only this site but other websites for complaints.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
If any part of either of your complaints or comments happens to be true (which I sincerely doubt), Kansas is an at-will employment state and can essentially terminate you for almost any reason.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Okay I admit it was me that was stealing and I was fired for it. But I have a reason. I am a single parent. I falsely accused them of stealing and they fired me. But it is discrimination because they fired me because I am black. My white coworker can come into work late and still has a job. I explained to them my financial situation and they fired me anyway. They said that they would have helped me if I explained the situation. But because I was black Mary talked down to me as if I was a child and gave me a lecture about stealing.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@SeIfPeace thats not me...that is either Marie or some one she knows who created a name the same as mine to throw people off. that's how unprofessional she is.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@32nj EECO is getting involved as well. Several workers and i have already filed complaints. good day.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
No offence but I seriously doubt that they are stealing as the OP stated. I think this is just her retaliation for getting fired. In another letter she claims they are racist and hate blacks. They just hate her because of her immature behavior.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
This is not the people you are talking about impersonating you stupid it is a random person. Get your facts straight. If you can falsely accuse them of harassment you are probably falsely accusing them of stealing as well.
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Honestly whether you are telling the truth or not (and regardless of the side you are on), you should use the FAQ button above and request this complaint be deleted. It's just a mess and not helping anyone's case.
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pobarjenkins I have a strong feeling that she is crating the mess herself. She is a big fool if she truly believes that her manager and coworker are posting pretending to be her. Mommy obviously did not raise her right. I think that she is just trying to make trouble because she got fired. In another letter she implied it was a race issue. Usually people that imply that something is a race issue are racist themselves. Then again she may not be black and could be making herself look dumb on purpose to make blacks look bad.
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@tafe I agree with you and certainly wouldn't be surprised if she was 100% trolling completely.
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@pobarjenkins In one review she claimed that they fired her because they hate black people. If this were true why would they hire her just so that they can fire her. They would never hire her in the first place if they hate blacks. Her lawyer knows she has no case and is taking advantage of her. I have a feeling she did something that caused her to get her fired and is claiming racism as an excuse and then making false claims about them stealing. But she is really stupid if she thinks that her manager even saw this without her telling them she posted this. What are the chances of the seeing her posings when they don't even know she posted this. What a silly child she is.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree