Pizza Hut Restaurant, Branch, Aeon Au2, Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / cheated customers, stated clearly on the wall, business hours until 10:30 p. m., but closed early at 9:40 p. m. / 9:45 p. m.

AEON AU2, Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:
Phone: -

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014, in between 9:40 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., my brother in law, my niece and I, walked in a Pizza Hut Restraunt, branch, AEON AU2, Setiawangsa, at the ground floor, where there were a lot of restraunts and food stalls around. As we stop at the table where they put only menu on it, as we browsed through the menu, suddenly a young Malay man/ boy came approaching me, by saying, 'Take away only Sir'. Before, I even entered their premise, I already saw their business hours, clearly stated, that their business hours was until 10:30 p.m., that was why I dared to enter their restraunt in the first place, or else, I wouldn't even bother. I told the young Malay man/ boy, stated their 10:30 p.m., I even pointed to him with my finger, where it was stated, he saw and looked at the business hours, which stated 10:30 p.m., he said, 'Memang kami tutup 9:40 p.m.' By him saying that, I knew, he meant that, they could still take the order, but you couldn't sit in the restraunt. But, why? I don't get it? Why you put it there, stated clearly that business hours until 10:30 p.m. but customers cannot sit at/ in the restraunt? Mind as well, you just put closed at 9:40 p.m. or please state it clearly, that what time you can sit in the restraunt? and what time you cannot? and what time you can only order for take away, without sitting at the restraunt? Please make it clear or state it clearly so that customers won't get confused? Between 9:40 p.m. or 9:45 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. there were plenty of time, 40/ 45 minutes before it was closed? That was a lot of time? I was really puzzled and confused. I thought to myself, the staff there, must be a lazy bunch, they wanted to close early so that they could go home early. Please don't cheat the customers, by stating something else, and you are actually not doing it, but you are doing something else. It means that you are not honouring what you have claimed that you are doing? What is this?

An
Mar 4, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      20th of Mar, 2014

Business hours are until 10:30, but the dinning room may close before that. What is the big deal? It's not your establishment, they make the rules.