Pizza Hut / pizza hut store #2759

I worked at Pizza Hut from October 20th, 2017 to May 20th, 2018. In the time I worked there, I ran into some of the usual stuff (people not showing up, people treating customers with Disrespect, allowing subpar product leave the store after verbally arguing with the customer), but what I really want to talk about is the fact that I was forced out of my job due to being physically threatened by an employee named Paul Frovarp. Paul threatens multiple people on a daily basis, telling everyone about how scary he is, and I told management about it. Nothing was done. I brought my complaint to my GM, Chad Pearson, after the incident on May 19th, which Chad was standing 10 feet away and pretended to not know anything about what happened. After telling Chad repeatedly that I'm not comfortable working with him. Chad said go home, I will get this handled, I'll call you later tonight to let you know what happened. The next morning, I received no phone call or acknowledgement, I drove by, and Paul was still out delivering. I called the store, and nobody would answer. I messaged Chad directly, and he ignored the messages. I have spoken to other employees and managers and they told me I was crossed off the schedule without an explanation. I lost my job that I was actually intending on moving up the Pizza Hut ladder so to speak. I have worked at Pizza Hut in MT, ND, and MN since 2009. I am a good employee and I do my job. Very disappointed in Leadership of Store 2759.

Za