Pizza Hutpizza hut in 115 e new york ave, deland, fl 32724

I have ordered from this location 3 times, and every time I have ordered pizza to be delivered to my home, they mess up my order. And when I call to tell the manager that they have put the wrong toppings on my pizza the manager says, "what do you want me to do about it!" He then says, "if you want another pizza you have to bring the pizzas back and we can make you another one." Um, I've ordered in for a reason. Why do I have to bring the pizza back? He says, "you do want another pizza don't you?" I tell him of course I have 4 children and 2 adults to feed.See Top 10 Worst Companies in DeLand, FLI had no other choice but to take the pizza back. I drove to the location and asked for my money back and the $5.00 tip i gave the driver. He then continued to be extremely rude to me. I now order from Papa Johns pizza when I want pizza delivered to my home. Mind you, I always order 4 or large pizzas every time I order pizzas. Pizza Hut has lost me and family as a customers. I have no issues Papa Johns pizza. Their pizza is always correct and the staff are very friendly. The night manager at 115 E New York Ave, DeLand, FL 32724 is very rude. Horrible customer service. Just horrendous!

Nj