Pizza Hut / disgusting!

1 Pell City, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-338-2211

I have always loved pizza hut pizza in fact I thought it was the best, until I ordered the pizza hut mama mia pizza. It was the most disgusting pizza that I have ever tasted from a restaurant, in fact the pizzas out of the frozen section in the grocery stores tasted better. In an attempt to compete with dominos pizza (which I've never cared much for) five for five deal pizza hut offers the mama mia three pizzas for five bucks each the toppings all together tasted nothing like pizza hut pizza in fact i think they use the cheapest toppings that they can find to produce these. I can tell you this the taste of this pizza will leave you never wanting pizza again.

Comments

• Bl
      12th of Jan, 2008

The pizza mia is targeted at the "bargin hunters", those on a budget and those who are really too cheap to buy a good product. They use the same exact toppings for the Pizza Mias as they do all their other pizzas, there are just less toppings and cheese. Also, they just use a different sauce and a different kind of cheese. The old saying holds true, especially in food... you get what you pay for. Did you really expect to get a great pizza for five bucks from a pizza restaurant?

• Br
      26th of Jan, 2008

I complete agree! The frozen pizzas at walmart are better and they cost $1 a piece! When dominoes has a 5 5 5 special they are the regular pizzas! They should have a disclaimer at Pizza Hut letting people know that these pizzas taste like crap and are not the pizzas you would expect from Pizza Hut! It's not a sale it's a sham! If I wanted crappy pizza I would go to Little Caesars and get them for $5 a piece. At least you know what to expect. I would have gladly paid more for better pizza had I known how disgusting these were! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! If you like Pizza Hut you will not like the pizza mia!

• Eu
      6th of Feb, 2008

MY NAME IS " EUGENIO FABIAN, AND I'M WORKING FOR PIZZA HUT, IN ANAPOLIS RD. AND COOPER LN, LANDOVEL, MD, IS POSSIBLE YOU CAN SEND , ANY TELEPHONE, FROM SOME BODY, WHO SPEAK, SPANISH, TO PLACE ONE COMPLAIN, I WOULD LIKE, TO DO IN MY LENGUAJE.

• Ka
      13th of Mar, 2008

I'm upset that there is no "Pizza Hut Restaraunt" (not the express) in Brooklyn, NY. When I told Pizza Hut about that issue they never responded back to me. "HOW RUDE".

• Le
      20th of Apr, 2008

We ate at Pizza Hut in Perry, Ga. We walked into pizza hut and the place was a mess. Now I realize that it was Sunday Evening and that they must have had a busy day.
    We were shown to our table which was filthy. Our waitress just wiped it off with a napkin. We gave her our order. We waited & waited for our drinks. She comes with our bread sticks no drinks. Oh I forgot your drinks.
    She finally brings our drinks. The bread sticks were not warm. Our pizza comes. We had no napkins or silverware. She brings our napkins and says they are out of silverware. Now I want you to realize that there were only 6 other people in the restaurant at this time. I had to go to the counter to get a refill on my drink. She finally brought our bill. I went up to pay my bill and she said "just a minute" while she was talking to another employee. I asked for a box and left my money on the counter. We were leaving when the manager came out and accused me of not paying. Upon opening the door my money was still on the counter. I advised that this was the worst and dirtest pizza hut that I have ever eaten at. His words were "then why did you eat here." This was the manager!!! No apologize or I'm sorry or anything else. I will never, repeat never eat at another pizza hut again. There are to many other places to get pizza at.

• Ge
      25th of Apr, 2008

I had money in a stock and would like to know what happend to it please e-mail me with that info. thank you Gene Walker

• De
      23rd of May, 2008

three weeks ago my husband ordered spagetti from our home town pizz hut.it was very good. the spaghetti was thick and full of cheese. yummo.
    we orderd it again two weeks later and it was not the same. wills was fine just plain with meat sauce . mine was not what we ordered. wanted the same as last time. but we called and decided to keep the order any way also the orders were cold so we told we would get a free meal. so we ordered it againCOLD again and not what we ordered. We called the store and told them to come get it and bring our money back. they can use there gas and their trash can to get rid of it we are VERY unhappy and most likely wont be back to pizza hut again thank you

4th of Jun, 2008

My family and I go regular to our local Pizza Hut in Jefferson it is a weekly outing but we will not go back. I and my husband saw a girl give drugs in the form of a hand rolled cigarette my two children are 8 and 10 I do not want them seeing that.The girls name is Natasha Hillard is what the young man told me when we paid and left. As long as this person is there we will not return. Thank you Mrs.Lyall

17th of Jun, 2008

I read the story about the delivery man who was attacked and he was able to protect himself only because he carried a legally permitted handgun. You fired a 10 year employee for shooting a thug trying to kill him. I will never go to PIZZA HUT again.

• Wa
      18th of Jun, 2008

I was disgusted when I read that you fired James Spiers for defending himself against an armed robber. Your policy is stupid in the extreme and I guarantee you I will never step foot in a pizza hut again. James Spiers should have been given a medal and an increase in pay. Can you spell gutless?

• Do
      20th of Jun, 2008

why is it your policy to fire a employee James Spiers for defending him self Ido not think this is right and not knowing your policy until now will not use your service again or any of my friends or family will either thank you beekeeperbryan

20th of Jun, 2008

We ordered a large pizza and when we got it, it was the same size as a medium used to be but the price was almost 20.00. When we used to buy a large it would overhang on the tv tray and now it fits on it. Besides the person whom brought it gets 1.25 and Pizza hut gets .75cents and they have to pay for their gas. Are they that hard up they charge for delivery and then take part of that money. We will nvever order from them again.

1st of Jul, 2008

My wife and I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut at W Wayne street in Milledgeville GA. this afternoon and it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten or tried to eat. The supreme had very little toppings and what topping's there were seemed to be old and stale. The cheese was paper thin so all you tasted was tough crust. The two two topping pizza was suppose to have Pepperoni and mushrooms but there was very little pepperoni and what mushrooms we found were completely dried out and tasteless. I contacted the manager and all he said is that he wasn't on duty at the time. Apparently the employees at this estasblishment couled care less as to what they serve to the general public and this includes the management. I will however take my business to PAPA Johns or elsewhere. Remember your livelyhood relies on customer satisfaction and in my opinion you should not even consider your company as a pizza organization. Pathetic Pizza and service.

• Do
      7th of Jul, 2008

Yesterday, I ordered two large Supreme Pizzas without peppers, the worst pizza my family and I ever ate. Very little sauce, and it was not baked enough raw, YUCK YUCK, no more PIZZA HUT. Also, the crust was very greasy!

• Cu
      7th of Jul, 2008

Just tried to order over the website using a coupon. The coupon offers a medium lovers pizza for $8.99. In very small letters it states a second single topping pizza can be bought for $7. But the website won't let me order the single lovers pizza. Unless you order the second pizza it cancels the coupon. I know you can use these coupons for a single pizza as I've done it a hundred times. I don't mind them requiring you to buy the 2nd pizza but state it on the coupon. This is just another case of either them being greedy or more likely just bad website design.

• Ty
      10th of Jul, 2008

I order a large peperorin pizza, and when it arrived to my house it was burnt and nssty aswell sloppy as hell. And if i ever meet the scub bag that delivered it im going to im going to cruse him out so i would like to have my money back!!!

13th of Jul, 2008

I went to the Pizza Hut in Hueytown, Al. I saw the door being unlocked as I parked. It was 11:25. I thought they opened at 11:00. My two granddaughters and I walked in. We were greeted with "we're not open yet". I inquired at what time they would open, she said 11:30.
    We went to other places, came back after 11:30. I stood at the counter at least 10 minutes before asking if there was anyone to take my carry-out order. She said, oh, sure, just a minute. She went to the back to get someone to take the order. I placed the order, was told it would be about 10 minutes. I went back to the counter after 25 minutes and was told, "he's cutting it now". She had to go back there and get my order out.
    I have never had a better experience at this Pizza Hut location. It's like they don't want any business. I suggest they just close this one. I won't be contributing to it anymore. I've had my fill of this lack of service. There are too many pizza places close by to have to go through this. Some places actually appreciate the business!!

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2008

My family and I dined in.We arrived at 4:19 p.m.. The service was the worst that we have had in awhile. The problem is we had had this waitress about 5 months ago, and complained then and she hasn't improved. She never wrote our order down and she forgot our order more than once. She forgot to order our creamy chicken alfredo family dish. We received the wrong kind of pop. We were not the only unhappy customers that day. I would like some compesation for this horrible experience, since we did pay 40.92, for a bad experience. This happened in Huron, S.D.. The waitress name: Misty. The food was great, the service sucked.

• Br
      27th of Jul, 2008

we ordered pizza supreme to night for supper at blue ridge ga.it was awful not much of anything on it.call down there the manager said if we would bring it back they would fix us another one but we had to drive 14 miles to get it in the first place.who can afford to make two trips. she said she couldn't do anything about it.i think if you order from some place like that they ought to uphold their end of the agreement if you buy the product they should make sure it is right

• Lu
      9th of Aug, 2008

I agree, got 2 pizzas last night.Pizzas were bad, Had bad meat on them.Could not eat them..USE TO LOVE PIZZA HUT.I dont know if i will ever call them again..8/8/08