Pizza Hut / bad pizza

1 lexingtonLexington, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3083245617

we got a pretty big order it was the game pack 2 mediums and hotwings 2liter pepsi and a stuff crust pepperoni, well the pepperonis were burnt and only HALF the pizza had cheese all three this was a rip off im pry never going there again i was NOT happy or on the other hand if i ever do go i will check the order BEFORE i even leave the store that was bad.

Ni

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Apr, 2008

We were spending the winter in South Texas and were celebrating our 52nd anniversary so thinking Pizza Hut would be a good choice, we ordered 3 large supreme pizzas to go as we were having a party at our place and it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten and we were so embarrased. There was just literally NO toppings and very little cheese, I could have served frozen pizza and it would have been better and a whole lot cheaper. I hope this message gets to someone who cares about your customers.

3rd of Apr, 2008

Beggars can't be choosers. If you are buying Pizza Hut pizzas, you obviously don't have the money for a real gathering. If the ocassion meant anything to you, why would you choose fast food pizza? You got what you paid for.

• Er
      11th of May, 2009

I order a pizza at 9:22 pm and it was going to be ready in 15 min. when I picked it up it looked like they were in an extra hurry and didn't care how my pizza came out and the pizza taste like just a piece of bread without cheese, pepperoni and sauce. I had never tasted a pizza that bad before. It really looked like and tasted just like bread without anything else.

• Ro
      13th of Apr, 2010

how sad sorry U had this happen

• Si
      2nd of Jul, 2010

my husband & i went to pizza hut, had a large pepperoni & mushrooms the put one klob of pepperoni on it we saw some between the cheese & tomato souce & the cheese, it was verry bad hardly any cheese, I complaint
    the guy sad this is how we do it here we will never go there again.
    maybe somboddy could talk to them.
    this is the macedonia pizza hut ohio on route 82