Pizza Hut / delivery that was never delivered

1 Lenexa, KS, United States

On Dec. 14th we ordered 65.86 from a Pizza hut in Lenexa, KS. It was my engagement party and we had a large order. We have ordered from this location before and had no major issues. After roughly 1 hour, we called the store to find out how much longer it would be, the store connected us with the driver, who had the wrong address, but the address he did have was right next door. After giving him the correct address and some more info on how to get to us, he said he would be right there. Another 30 minutes or so went by and the driver called my sister and said well you can meet me up the street or pick it up at the store, we said no, to refund the card. Well, here we are over 1 month later, no refund and a total run-around from the store manager. He stated that the driver said we picked it up and took both receipts, did NOT HAPPEN.. I have disputed this with my CC, and now the wait could be 45 days...ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. My family, friends and ANYONE who will hear me will NEVER spend a dime at a Pizza Hut again!!! I consider this FRAUD!!

Br