Pizza Hut / terrible staff attitude
Yesterday I took some of my guests to Pizza Hut, Johar Town Lahore which is your franchise. I have certain comments which I would request you to seriously consider for improvement.
1. A group of people were smoking inside on second floor. When requested to stop smoking, they refused. Supervisor was helpless. Finally with some efforts from serving boys / waiters / stewards, this group shifted to ground floor, still refusing to stop smoking.
2. There was severe shortage of manpower on second floor. Only two waiters were available to handle about seven families. Only billing took more than 10 minutes (without exaggeration). When I reported this to supervisor (Ms. Fizza), she very arrogantly asked me to fill up the comment card, which I did. I quote her comment ” to phir card bhar dain na aap”, unquote. I think, the supervisor in particular has to be extremely soft spoken and well trained to handle customers. The waiters were however very courteous.
3. The wash room hand drier was out of order and was room cleanliness was not up to standards.
4. When I tried to pass faxes to phone numbers (Lahore and Karachi) given on comment card, they are not responding.
5. The website is also not operational and is under construction since last 5 years.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - Service, Sanitation, Health Department
- Pizza Hut - pizza we ordered last night.
- Pizza Hut - product 
- Pizza Hut - food quality 
- Pizza Hut - service