Pizza Hut / terrible staff attitude

1 Pakistan Review updated:

Yesterday I took some of my guests to Pizza Hut, Johar Town Lahore which is your franchise. I have certain comments which I would request you to seriously consider for improvement.

1. A group of people were smoking inside on second floor. When requested to stop smoking, they refused. Supervisor was helpless. Finally with some efforts from serving boys / waiters / stewards, this group shifted to ground floor, still refusing to stop smoking.

2. There was severe shortage of manpower on second floor. Only two waiters were available to handle about seven families. Only billing took more than 10 minutes (without exaggeration). When I reported this to supervisor (Ms. Fizza), she very arrogantly asked me to fill up the comment card, which I did. I quote her comment ” to phir card bhar dain na aap”, unquote. I think, the supervisor in particular has to be extremely soft spoken and well trained to handle customers. The waiters were however very courteous.

3. The wash room hand drier was out of order and was room cleanliness was not up to standards.

4. When I tried to pass faxes to phone numbers (Lahore and Karachi) given on comment card, they are not responding.

5. The website is also not operational and is under construction since last 5 years.

Amer Farooqi,
Lahore, Pakistan

Comments

• Ca
      5th of Sep, 2008

Pizza Hut has the terrible service ! I think they hate doing thier job. That hate is transfered to the consumer. Lousy service and thier is no one that cares. The worse Pizza Hut is on Spings road in Vallejo, CA. The so called manager is Cystal. Please a get replacement or you will have no customers! I can't get a refund and they are not to be trusted to eat the pizza if it is replace.

Thanks a lot for nothing!
    Carolyn

• Om
      7th of Nov, 2008

you guys got no clue how much it takes to get that pizza to your table from the oven.the only thing i will say is work in pizza hut and you will get all your answers.

• Al
      1st of Sep, 2012

no pizza hut in mirpur azad kashmir can some one open in mirpur azad kashmir it will b bussy plz.uk pepal liv here.