Pier 1 Imports Inc / my seats looked terrible after only couple of weeks
I bought two lounge seats from the company Pier 1 Imports Inc couple of weeks ago. I was shocked that the company sold me terrible quality seats. The seats looked like they were 10 years old and looked completely worn and wanted to change them. I sent the pics to the seller and told that I don’t have a lot of people or kids, so no one could destroy these seats so badly. So, it was terrible quality. The seller still hasn’t replied to my complaints. Don’t buy – bad quality.
More Pier 1 Imports Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Pier 1 Imports - credit card 
- Pier 1 Imports - where the hell is so called survey 
- Pier 1 Imports - terrible experience 
- Pier 1 Imports - fraudulent business practices 
- Pier 1 Imports - worst customer service I have experienced in a long time 
- Pier 1 Imports - credit card application 
- Pier 1 Imports - purchased the avanti coffee table
- Pier 1 Imports - management!!
- Pier 1 Imports - dining set
- Pier 1 Imports - they are highly unprofessional