Pier 1 Importslack of staff

I am an employ at this store and the stock room is under staff all the time. 1 or 2 stock personnel is not enough to deal with the 8 different jobs that need to bed one at once. There is a lack of communication this Job is not worth the money. I finish college I have a masters and I never thought it would be this hard to get a job in my field. Over all this store sucks I say go to one in Brooklyn or queens the pier 1 over there are much better and fully stock.

• Ik
    I know! Dec 07, 2017

I can't comment on staffing, but if the writer is a high school graduate I'd be surprised, there's no way they have a college degree. Get real, learn to speak and write properly and maybe you can move up from a position as a stock clerk.