Pick n Pay — double the difference
Today I bought a cobra clitch pen at pick n pay Meyerton. (Loch street)Shelve price R24.95. Went to pay - scanned R59.99. They did not give me my double the difference.
Worked out the difference is R35.04 so double that gives you R70.08. They corrected the price at the till to R24.95 and another R24.95 was taken off.
Double the difference policy Double the difference - If any item scans at a higher price than displayed on shelf and the barcode corresponds, we will give you the item at the marked price, PLUS double the difference off the first item and the subsequent items at the lower price.
Terms & Conditions of Double the Difference
Policy is applicable only from time of purchase;
Double the difference does not apply to staff;
Barcode needs to correspond with item being queried;
Only the first item is given double the difference back and balance of products at the lower price;
If double the difference is more than the product, the customer gets the product for free;
Now where is the remainder of double the difference?
I feel cheated.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick n Pay - renovations - why and when will they be finished