Pick n Pay / brand fruit juice (grape & apple) flavor
I bought a Pick n Pay brand fruit juice (G**** & Apple) flavor at Wonderboom Junction Shopping mall.
The expiry date is not visible at all, I tried to open the juice bottle and it exploded in my face causing damage to my left eye and painful ears from the loud banging sound when the bottle exploded.
When the bottle exploded it was obvious from the horrible smell that the juice was contaminated which must have built up gas inside the bottle and caused it to explode when I tried to open the juice bottle.
I request that Pick n Pay Wonderboom Junction contact me urgently in this regard as this was an extremely dangerous incident that caused physical damage to my left eye.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - twinsaver toilet paper
- Pick n Pay - winter shirt paw patrol
- Pick n Pay - bakery pie
- Pick n Pay - chicken fillets
- Pick n Pay - no customer service