Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] / pldt inattention to our complaint despite of numerous follow up.
We have first learned that our line [protected] with Account No. [protected] has no dial tone on January 11, 2019 which we immediately reported and we were given the reference number [protected] for the complaint.
We complained daily thereafter to which numerous personnel from your customer hotline stated that they will forward it to your technicians and that they will repair it the day after.
In January 24, 2019, we talked to your supervisor, Ms. Coffee Viralde and she assured us that we will be given feedback the next day. We did not receive any calls from her.
On the same day, January 24, we also emailed SMECare. We received the same reply: that they will forward our concern to your technical team.
On January 25, 2019, we found out that all our lines, aside from the previously reported 238-0370 had been cut. Our other lines are 238-0766, 238-0748 and 238-0378.
On January 26, 2019, a Mr. Rommel who claimed to be your technician called one of our staff via his mobile phone to inform him that repairs will be done on that day, a Saturday. We have already informed your customer service hotline that we are only open Mondays thru Fridays. An information which was also relayed to your technician. This Mr. Rommel promised to visit first hour Monday, January 28, 2019, but he did not come.
We visited your PLDT Sales & Service Center in Sasa and was told that our complaint has been emailed to your technical team and complaint reference numbers [protected], [protected] and [protected] were generated for the three (3) other lines that were cut.
We followed up again with Ms. Coffee Vilarde on January 29, 2019. She again promised to call us that we will be given feedback early morning on January 30, 2019. Once again, we did not receive any calls from her . As of this writing, January 30, 2019, no technician has reported at our premises.
This letter is our last recourse before we report your inattention to appropriate authorities. We have lost business and racked up significant charges using our mobile communication devices since all our lines are out of order.
We expect that these complaints be acted upon immediately.
More Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - kaasenso plan 1995 + landline fee
- PLDT Inc. (Smart Communications Inc.) - business style: wired landline services
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no internet; no dial tone -, sept 19-oct 29, 2018; no dial tone - nov 28 2018 to present
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - unauthorized renewal of contract
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Internet Service