Philippine Airlines / cancellation of flight. move to the following day. refuse to give letter of flight cancellation to my husband.
On 19 May 2017. My family's flight was cancelled & announcement was made after 2 hours of waiting at Zamboanga int. Airport.
When my husband ask for the letter of flight cancellation for our attachment to file for an insurance claim of travel delay, he was push to many PAL officers there and get nothing.
The service is very lousy and so disappointing for an airline who is a countries flag bearer.
On 20 May 17, the flight was confirmed but again the timing delayed for 54 mins.from Manila to Spore.
To the CEO of PAL, please take a look for your staff and the level of service they have to tghe passengers...no standard at all.
What happen to the Voice Of the Customer??? Never valued your customers as the core of your business.
Never i will book any future flights with PAL this will be the last.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) - lost & found 
- Philippine Airlines - baggage mishandling
- Philippine Airlines - delayed flight
- Philippine Airlines - request for electronic copy of boarding pass
- Philippine Airlines - credit card charged but not ticket issued
- Philippine Airlines - ineffective ticketing personnels