PetSmart / stock and truck employees being treated unfairly.
Stockers and managers that work the truck shifts are being treated unfairly. On truck and stock days there's typically one or two people to work trucks or stock. Only given four to five hours to complete the stocking and put away over stock is not enough time or man power. Employees are quitting or over exhausting themselves. Being told that corporate keeps changing the ways the trucks are being processed when the old ways worked great. Always adding new and harder ways to do the truck with minimal man power and employees. It makes it nearly impossible to complete assigned jobs and tasks.
More PetSmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- PetSmart - employee treatment 
- Pet Smart Kong Crate - web site picture different than product
- Petsmart Grooming Department - injury to my dog 
- PetSmart - constantly followed while shopping 
- PetSmart - grooming touch-up 
- PetSmart - fail to take care of animals