DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith Logo

DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith

Having problems with DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith?

DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 13, 2009. The latest review pee stop and wild bird suet was posted on Nov 16, 2017. The latest complaint false advertising was resolved on Apr 13, 2009. DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith has resolved 1 complaints.

DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith Customer Service Contacts

Sat: 9 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: Closed

DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smith Complaints & Reviews

DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smithpee stop and wild bird suet

Have a new puppy, pees on everything. Purchased pee stop and sprayed it around the house. after 45 seconds he peed on every spot I sprayed. Should be called pee start. Your bird suet is awful, they take a few pecks and never see them again. You need t o get responsible dealers! Not this imported [censor] who never saw a bird or puppy. Most o f your products are great.
Roy Javenkowski
Rhinelander wi. 54501
[protected]

DrsFosterSmith / Doctors Foster and Smithbad experience

I had a hard time trying to refund.
    I ordered several items and I didn't like them at all when I received them for some reasons.
    I was on the phone for about 2 hours waiting for someone to talk to me. But they only transferred me from one representative to another and in the end, I wasn't helped anyway.
    I have never had an experience like that. I am very disappointed.

www.drfostersmith.comthey haven't returned money back

Don’t waste money on the website www.drfostersmith.com. I bought from them food for my dog, but the seller didn’t confirm the purchase. Money has been taken from my card, but the seller didn’t inform about the purchase and delivery. I patiently waited 14 days and cancelled the order, but when I checked the information on the website, it was stated that money was returned to the customer, but I haven’t received this sum back.

drsfostersmith.comseller stopped to communicate

My friend advised me to visit the website www.drsfostersmith.com in order to save money on pets’ supplies and medicine. I ordered from them, but they provided completely different medicines and supplies. I sent it back, and the seller promised to provide new order within 4 days. After that period I didn’t receive my order and the seller stopped to communicate.Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Li
            liberty1776 Jan 31, 2014

Not sure what you mean by track this seller. They are one of the largest pet supply and medication suppliers on the web. Their site is

http://www.drsfostersmith.com and their phone number is [protected]. I order three different meds for my dog from them every three

weeks, and have done this for two years with no problems. Give them a call and see if they can help you on this.

Drs. Foster and Smithdid not receive a refund

I received chicken treats for my dogs that stated on the package "made in China". I intentionally googled "True Chews" which are American made chicken treats. This company's product appears under this nomenclature (True chews + American made). Therefore, I thought the chicken treats were made in America. Nowhere on their web page under these chicken treats did this company state that they were made "in China". Last but not least, their site clearly states that they pay for returns. It was a hassle and an argument but I had this company email me a return label. These chicken treats were sent back in their original packaging under UPS Ground # 1Z E15 A65 [protected]. According to UPS, the package was returned and delivered. It has been more than 3 weeks and still no refund. This is ridiculous. I will never buy from this company again.

Foster & Smith Pet Suppliesshame on them

I ordered vaccines from Drs Foster & Smith, which required me to pay for 2nd day air. What I didn't know was the cat bed that I purchsed for $19.99, I was charged $17 shipping, since it was on the same order as the vaccines. Buyers beware! Foster & Smith advertise on their website $5.99 flat rate or free shipping. Take my advise & purchase from UPCO.com next time you need pet supplies! They charge $0 for shipping (including vaccines) if the order is over $85. Shame on Foster & Smith!

Drs. Foster and Smith — vaccines

I ordered 6 feline vaccines from www.drsfostersmith.com and payed more than $30.00 for the delivery...

Foster & Smithfalse advertising

Just wanted to warn folks about imported rawhide that Foster & Smith are using. Although the rawhide page on their website states:
              [quote]
              "Drs. Foster & Smith goes to great lengths to ensure that our rawhide chews are the absolute best. Made from premium beef hide, produced in the U.S.A., our rawhide is created only by manufacturers we trust to adhere strictly to our approved manufacturing processes, and consistently live up to our high quality standards."
              [unquote]
              when you call and ask them about their rawhide, they admit that it comes from China and Argentina.

I was shocked, because I've used them for over 20 years, and always thought of them as highly honest and ethical.

Jan Harris