Petsmart / unauth use of chem hair removal

1 market placeEast Point, GA, United States Review updated:

dog groomed 6/09/a=used chemical to remove dog hair/dog has had allergy for yrs but PS has no records for past 4yrs/german shep looks like wire dog/did not agreed to any such treatment/mgmt staff rude, hungup, gave no ans. for missing files nor chem use/abuse of my pet unacceptable.

recd coupon on 8/22/09 for furminator.. reduce shedding is what was used on my sheba w/o regard for her history of allergies to plastic, sprays etc. that they has but can't find/they show 6/09 as my only visit and no charge for the treatment... how convenient for them.. I need someone to help me and my sheba... photos can be sent later.

Comments

• Gr
      19th of Oct, 2009

Please try again, and this time, please write in full, English language sentences. Complaining in "text" really detracts from the validity of your claim.

• Te
      9th of Feb, 2010

I can't really understand anything that you wrote but if you recieved the furminator treatment then they use a deShedding solution. I noticed its posted on a sign in the petsmart shop near me. Also if you look on their site its advertized "A premium service that includes a low-shed shampoo followed by an application of deShedding™ solution plus up to 30 minutes of brushing with the FURminator tool." Like the poster before me, write your complaint so it is readable. I don't understand why a dog with severe allergies would be sent to a petsmart or petco for grooming. Please take your dog to a vet for grooming, that seems like a medical issue if it is really that bad. :(

• Pt
      24th of Aug, 2010

for anyone who cares furminator is a lo shed system that helps to remove lose or dead hair by using a HYOALLERGENIC solution of aloe oatmeal vitamins a and e and other non-abrasive and soap free ingredients to stimulate the folicule and release the lose or dead hair making it easier to remove with the deshedding tools advertised. most likely this dogs groomer or bather got carried away during the brushing. this is what concerns me the most of all. get a clue all you groomers out there it takes skill and consideration for pets and their owners to be a truly successful and profitable pet stylist.