The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Petsmart Pet Hotel — overcharging. rudness. abusive comments. lack of intellect!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Sunday, May 17, 2009 we picked up our many dogs from the PetSmart Queen Creek, AZ hotel. Cashier 296982 was very, very abrupt and rude. She charged us for a full day x 3 dogs when we reminded her we were present before her at 11:30 a. m. and we shouldn't be charged the full day price. We asked her twice to return any of our provided unused dog food which amounted to approx. 8-10 cups. We were brought the wrong dog. They even tried to give us another dog’s leash. All of our dogs were vet checked before arrival. One of the dogs had rectal bleeding upon picking it up.
This has caused both of us extreme stress and would like this person fired immediately! We are both over 60 and don't require her extreme rudeness and abusive comments. She had an immense lack of intellect!! Monitor your staff and please hire caring, kind, intellectual people!
More Petsmart Pet Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services!
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service
- PetSmart - employee treatment
- Pet Smart Kong Crate - web site picture different than product
- Petsmart Grooming Department - injury to my dog
- PetSmart - grooming
- PetSmart - constantly followed while shopping
- PetSmart - grooming touch-up