Petsmart Pet Hotelovercharging. rudness. abusive comments. lack of intellect!

Sunday, May 17, 2009 we picked up our many dogs from the PetSmart Queen Creek, AZ hotel. Cashier 296982 was very, very abrupt and rude. She charged us for a full day x 3 dogs when we reminded her we were present before her at 11:30 a. m. and we shouldn't be charged the full day price. We asked her twice to return any of our provided unused dog food which amounted to approx. 8-10 cups. We were brought the wrong dog. They even tried to give us another dog’s leash. All of our dogs were vet checked before arrival. One of the dogs had rectal bleeding upon picking it up.
This has caused both of us extreme stress and would like this person fired immediately! We are both over 60 and don't require her extreme rudeness and abusive comments. She had an immense lack of intellect!! Monitor your staff and please hire caring, kind, intellectual people!

• So
    Sonya Bria Aug 02, 2011

We've been taking our 2 dogs there since 2009 for long stays and short weekend stays, they have been nothing but courteous, kind, and loving to our pets. We had wonderful service last weekend for our Collie, and I just scheduled a last minute placement for this weekend. I would give them a try again, we have been very pleased.

• DarkHottie May 24, 2011

Thank you so much for your post on ComplaintsBoard. I love this site and have been registered a long time. Thanks for saving me $$$ !!

• Se
    sedonaskyz44 May 05, 2011

Our dogs have stayed there quite a few times, in fact, I am dropping our pug off tomorrow for some playtime. The employees I've encountered go above and beyond to make sure our dogs are comfortable and happy. The original review was written in 2009 when the store was pretty new, and if indeed these things did occur, I believe Petsmart Queen Creek has improved tremendously and I've never had a problem with them.

• Li
    Live Learn and Love Sep 29, 2009

Riiiiiiiiight, I bet you two were trying to get free stuff from the company and are just complaining because you two are old and bitter. I've been taking my dogs there since the place opened and never had any issues and even when they thought something might be wrong with my pets they called me right away and let me know there may have been an issue.

If your going to lye and beat the system to get what you want, try being more creative. Talk about rude, deceiving, and manipulative people. I bet you two still take your dogs back because truly there was no issues. I hate people who do that. Complain to get what they want and than still keep going back.

Bet if you two were nice to the employees they would be nice back, which is why I know you are lying. I have yet to meet any of there employees that were disrespectful to me and the other customers around me who drop off and pick up there pets. You do realize just because your old and bitter doesn't mean that you automatically get respect, you also need to be giving respect to the people around you.

Do us young folk a favor and grow up. I hope you don't take your dogs there any more. Last thing I want to see is some customers stressing out the employees because they feel they have the right to be ### to everyone around them. I rather have the employees stress free while they are taking care of my dogs.

• As
    ASPCA May 20, 2009

Has this employee been fired yet? We hope so. We take our 4 AKC dogs to Petsmart hotel in Michigan. We haven't come across that kind of abuse... as of yet. Our 4 AKC dogs are our kids (our teenagers were killed in a car accident). We want only the best of everything for our dogs. Some people just don't understand how much love you can give and get in return from your pets.

• DarkHottie May 19, 2009

Rectal bleeding?! Oh my goodness. I would threaten to sue if they abused your dogs. Not only are they liable for a civil suit, but abuse is also a prosecutable crime. Don't stop making a stink. You may save other dogs some pain and suffering if they have a sociopath employee.

Animal Task Force May 19, 2009

That is awful!! You would think with a staff that is working with animals that they would be kind and caring. They gave you the wrong dog? EKKKK!!! Don't they monitor incoming and outgoing dogs? I know that my dog is a large part of my family and if Petsmart gave her away our company attorney's would close them down!!!