Petsmart / return policy on live animals
I am am employee at this Pet Smart and I plan on quitting. Not only are they horrible to work for, their return policy on live animals is ridiculous! I bought a guinea pig, a cage, food, and bedding for the guinea pig. When I got home, I set things up and decided while the animal is sweet, it's too high maintanence for my lifestyle and my daughter kept sticking her hands in the cage. I am afraid it'd bite her eventually and I also don't want my daughter to scare or harm the pet either. So the next day, I went to return my pet, and they TURNED ME DOWN!
They "CLAIM" when you buy a live animal you have 14 days to return it, and if it dies, they'll replace it.
Well my pet was healthy, no problems, but I wanted to return it for the pets well-being where people had more time to care for it, and they said NO!
Turns out, unless it dies, bites you, is sick, ect... you can't return it!
Well needless to say I am quitting Pet Smart, going to bad mouth them to everyone I know and more, and I will NEVER buy anything from them again.
NEVER BUY LIVE ANIMALS OR PET PRODUCTS FROM PETSMART!!!
More Petsmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- PetSmart - employee treatment 
- PetSmart - they don't sell feeder mice 
- PetSmart - dirty store
- PetSmart - pets hotel
- PetSmart - customers service
- PetSmart - website changing price on people
- PetSmart - groomers not following customers directions