Pet Street Mall Logo

Pet Street Mall

Having problems with Pet Street Mall?

5911 Benjamin Center Dr.
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pet Street Mall.

Complaints & Reviews

Petstreet Mall — return of non working product

I purchased 2 of the pet safe ultrasonic barkers to stop my dogs barking. 25 feet is the distance they are...

Pet Street Mall / car robeIncompetence and attitude

I ordered a pet car robe from this company through EBates' website. Upon receiving the product from O'Donnell Industries (don't know what relation they have to Pet Street Mall), my husband and I tried in vein to install said robe in my car but we did not have any luck.
In deciding to return this product, I called O'Donnell Industries and asked for an RMA number. They said I did not need one and to just send it back to them. Well, come to find out, I was supposed to send it back to Pet Street Mall instead.

Through numerous phone calls to Pet Street Mall and talking to Brian (Supervisor) explaining the issue, I was treated very rudely. This company has no values with respect to Customer Service and are very incompetent in their day to day business. I highly recommend no one order any products from them. Even though I told Brian I was instructed to send the product back to O'Donnell Industries he was agitated about it.
I finally received my refund after three weeks minus a 10% restocking fee which was not included anywhere in any document or in any conversation I had with Brian. Not wanting to talk to him or anyone else ever again, I am eating the 10% in disgust.

Pet Street MallSharp-pronged dog bark collar falsely advertised as non-invasive

On June 12, 2012, I made an online purchase of a dog bark collar for $84.95. The business is Pet Street Mall. Phone: [protected]. The order number is 5450443 The picture of the collar showed a smoothe-edged dog bark collar with no sharp prongs digging into the dog’s neck. When the dog bark collar arrived, it had 3 sharp prongs to dig into thE dog’s neck. The prongs were the longest and sharpest I have ever seen, over one inch in length. Me, along with tens of millions of pet owners would NEVER shock a dog with prongs sticking in its neck. And my dog is small, just 9 pounds. The prongs looked like they were made for a 100 pound aggressive dog.

I E-mailed Pet Street Mall that I was returning the dog collar unused. Pet Street Mall said I had to wait a couple days for “permission” to return the dog collar along with a special return number. I waited five days and heard nothing. So, I mailed the dog bark collar back and requested that my account be credited. I told them the picture shown was not an accurate representation of the actual collar and that I had never heard of the need to obtain “permission” or wait a week to return a product. I informed the company that I would file a complaint if I did not get a refund. That was over two months ago.

The company committed fraud by misrepresenting the nature of the dog bark collar. And, the company does not have the right to say it must give permission for a return. In any event, the company did not E-mail a number to attach to the return until at least 9 days after I contacted them, after a more than reasonable time for me to mail the object back which I did. The “permission number” given was 5450443.

A refund is in order. And the company should be told to accurately represent its merchandise. It cannot require purchasers to wait for “permission” to return the merchandise nor force customers to wait a week before mailing back a fulty purchase.

• Im
        Imantone Dec 07, 2010

I returned an item that did not work and they charged me a 20% re-stocking fee. Even though the manufacturer had recommended returning it to the original place of purchase. When I called them and explained again that the Item did not work, they said they have no control over that!

• In
        Insifige Feb 24, 2011

I ordered 2 items that come in 3 sizes. They sent the wrong size so I sent them back. They charged me shipping and restocking fees which amounted to almost the price of the items themselves so I am out most of the money I spent with nothing to show for it.

I would have been better off keeping the items. They have bad business policies for returns!

• H7
        h751973 Aug 05, 2011

This company is terrible to deal with! They shipped an order that I thought was canceled 2 months after if was initially ordered! Now, I have to pay to ship these large items over.

Petstreetmall.comThis company is HORRIBLE to deal with

This company is HORRIBLE to deal with...the customer service reps are RUDE & NASTY, unhelpful, & lie. I ordered a water fountain from this website and they sent the package UPS with "Signature necessary at time of delivery." I work full-time & was not home the 3 times UPS attempted to deliver...Then the company put a no-hold on the item so when I went to pick it up at UPS the very next morning, it had shipped back to the warehouse already. The worst part is when I tried to explain this to PetStreetMall, the very RUDE representatives gave me attitude & blamed UPS...after going in circles with them 3 times, I finally told them just to issue me a refund...they flat out LIED to me for 2 weeks, claiming they had issued me a refund & I had to call 10 times to get a "supervisor" on the phone to help me & he was just as unhelpful and rude as the rest of them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! I still don't even know if they're going to issue me a refund, let alone a full refund...

Petstreetmall.comFalse Advertisement

I purchased a heated pet bed from this website because all over it says FASTEST SHIPPING, etc. This is a direct quote... "At Pet Street Mall we work to ensure that your order is shipped promptly and you receive it as quickly as possible. Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day. On rare occasions, however, we cannot get the order out the same day, and it may take 24 to 72 hours to ship." It has been over 72 hours since my order has been placed and my item has still not been shipped, and when I called customer service they told me that it would not ship for at least another 24-48 hours (that is 96-120 hours since the order was placed) and it usually takes AT LEAST 48 hours to process. Next time I will just buy from Amazon, since they are reliable.

• Po
            potter Jun 06, 2016

I recently purchased a pet gate from this company. It was $130. When I received it I couldn't believe how cheap and lightweight it was. I could build these gates all day long for about $15. Then I searched for a better price for this gate and found it at Walmart.com for $85. I'm not sure it's even worth that. These gates should sell for about $45-50 max. I found that there are so many websites that simply list products for a higher price than other companies sell it for. Then when you place an order they simply order the same item from another company for less money and have it shipped to you. Always google the product you're looking for and find the best deal !

Pet Street MallHad to wait 30 minutes to speak to somebody

I recently ordered a wi-fi wireless dog fence from petstreetmall.com it was due to come about three weeks later and after it hadn't come in I called the company to see what was going on. Apparently it was backordered but although he said they called everybody I was not one of those. Another week went by and I made multiple phone calls asking about my product. Either their system was down and they couldn't check my order or I had to wait 30 minutes to speak to somebody. Another week went by and still no product so I called and was told it would ship at the end of the week. I called back Friday and they said that it would ship yet the next week. Finally I said if they can't get me a tracking number by next wednesday then cancel my order. This is crazy guys. I understand and am very patient about backorders or any other problem but you don't just leave your customer in the dark. Hopefully this will get resolved and I'll see it soon.

• Fi
              Fildren Jul 17, 2012

Bought a dog gate from pet street mall [protected] online. The description was xtra wide swing dog gate and it was a total piece of crap not only was it so wobbly and poorly made and very expensive but there was no swing gate to it. And i returned it because it was misrepresented and a piece of crap but my puppy knocked it over immediately! Then to add insult to injury, they charged me the initial shipping that i didnt have to pay when bought but charged a re-stocking fee. When i called to ask why the above is what they told me was charged and said their return policy was online, so that was just to bad. My biggest complaint is that they didnt tell me in the first place not even when i called to get a return number to send it back, as far as i’m concerned they mislead and ripped me off. I’m sure there is nothing you will do as i have dealt with you in the past but at least maybe someone else can read this and not get ripped off too.

Petstreetmall — Horrible service indeed! Don't be fooled by their Free Shipping!

I ordered a puppy package from Petstreetmall on August 25, 2009 via their website and 2 days later I got a...

Petstreetmall.comHorrible service

• Th
                TheTruthtellsall Dec 09, 2009

The Wifi was a huge scam. They intentionally sold all the units they could prior to its release and new how long it was gonna be. Not to mention they new they were not going to work. They are partners with the person that sells them and they all laughed as the money camed in...

4 Wheel online is a Malicious Company that has been breaking the law for years. They False advertise all the time, for instance the Free Gas Card promotion... They never purchased one gas card in there history of that promotion, they simply lie and state there all out of Gas cards and they credit you back the amount promoted when ever they get around to it. Thats only if there pill popping accountant is capable of doing so. Not to mention there lack of Professionalism. Bob Heath the owner and ryan heath co owner thinks they can just speak to anyone however they want. That's from Customers to employees to Vendors. They should be sued for Harassment, Racism and discrimination to women. Do yourself a favor and never buy anything from them, they run several web sites out of the same dinky hell hole, Petstreetmall.com americanoutdoor.com, petproducts4less, and all the automotive 4 less web sites as well. They even have there slimy hands in powerpluslevelers.com. I wish the company would be shut down and the pervert of an Owner BOB HEATH be locked up.
                thankyou

A Very Informed Customer

Pets Street Mall — No customer care

I ordered a large heated dog bed. It was not large enough for my old dog and I requested a return...