Petro Canada Mobilityexpiry date for air time

I am very dissatisfied with Petro Canada Mobility's (PCM) definition of the word "expiry" with reference to air time. It appears that if air time expires on Aug 12 2011, to PCM, this means that in fact, the air time expires on Aug 11 because the internal program that PCM runs, could run in the morning of Aug 12 and delete the air time. Every other business that I have dealt with gives customers until midnight of the expiry date. Why is PCM different? When I complained that I wanted to speak to a higher authority, I was told by the Customer Service Agent to email the Contact Us address since it would above her office. I do as instructed only to get an automated email reply to contact the same Customer Service telephone number where I started...what a JOKE!

Comments

• Ho
      Apr 13, 2012

Petro Canada Scam: Petro Canada Mobility Stops unlimited cell phone Bundle and only texts costomers to let them know 1 day before expiration. So when your payment of 51.70 goes through after the expiration date the funds are used as basic calls (fees at regular rate which takes about a day to burn through as you are on no plan. This is the worst scam i have ever seen in the business. Customer service was very sarcastic and cant do anything about it(It is out of their hands) So, I ask to speak to a manager that can assist me, but the managers are not in, they take my name and number and say the manager will call me. I will repost what happens when i receive this call.