Petland / exposed for selling puppy mill puppies

1 CO, United States Review updated:

PETLAND has been exposed for selling puppies who come from Puppy Mills, even though they will tell you they don't. Please do not support these stores by buying pups from them. You are contributing to the demand, which causes suffering of MANY defenceless dogs & puppies in these horrible puppy mills. Go to a REPUTABLE Breeder yourself, or adopt from your local Shelter. Thanks!

Su

Comments

• Kl
      17th of Mar, 2009

i bought a puppy there for 1700 dollars and it was very very sick. like a child with whooping cough. we paid for the vet to get him medicine and he got a little better. he then got worse and had lime green all around his nose. we took him back and the people at petland got very mad, accusing us of not giving him enough rest. they took him from us for 2 days and he was a little better. he's a year old now but he still get winded very easy and starts the cough again.

• Do
      12th of Apr, 2009

PetLAnd is a joke I bred boxers and they sent someone to my house to buy one, I don't sell to petstores or puppy mills, they told me they wasn't a pet store's the person told me they was a breeder or puppy mill nor did they believe in pet store puppies, I sold them that p[uppy for 300.00 usd and later that week I was close to petland pet store and the lady that bought the puppy from me was working there and the I sold to her was in ther efor 1500.00, its not the fact she bought it for 300.00 and going to sell it for 1500.00, it was in a dirty cage and very sick, I sueid them and got my puppie back and place it in a good home .