Pepboys Baja 150 / Cannot get them to start!
I moved out to Vegas in Sept 2008 and thought it would be cool to have ATV's for my family and I to kick around on. I bought two Baja 150's and one Baja 90. I also invested in the extended warranty on them as well. Two months into them one of the 150's wouldn't start and ended up having to get it replaced because the shop couldn't fix it. Now, Feb 2010, neither one of them will start, they're out of warranty and my investment is worthless. DON"T BOTHER GOING CHEAP BECAUSE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- CRAP!
More Pepboys Baja 150 Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - Theft
- Pep Boys - 4-wheel alignment
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires