Pep Boys / lying manager said rats ate up wires
On 4/14/08 at Dayton/Trotwood Ohio location I went to Pep Boys because my windshield wipers would not work and rats had gotten under my car hood. The rats had not eaten the wires that caused the problem but Bob, the manager without looking began to tell me that rats or mice ate the wiring and that it would cost over $800 to fix. I left the store and returned to look at the wires. Not one of the wires had been eaten or damaged at all. He just lied and when confronted he said he just assumed.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - 4-wheel alignment
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator