Pep Boys / make feel like a theft
Went in to pep boys after call for a price on a battery. Price was 64.99 with a 10.00 installation fee on the phone. Finish price was 129.07. They charge 49.00 to install the battery plus a shop fee. What a joke. When I went to pay they refused my check. The check is good which legal tender. But the manage told me they were not accepting the check but were not taking it. What a joke. Give me a card with the name certegy. They refuse the check so I call they. They told me it was a computer flag so them declined it. But the customer service person told me the check was good. Great after I charge it from the same account. They make feel like a theft.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!