Pep Boys / terrible experience
4 years ago car broke down in Upland, Ca. Had it towed to Pep Boys there. Starter was bad and they installed lifetime warranty starter, took less than 1 hr. Yesterday starter went out again (4 yrs. later) had car brought down to Pep Boys in Redlands, Ca. They honored the warranty but I had to pay for labor. I told them it was 1 hr. or less labor and showed prior receipt. They said they needed 3 hr. to fix. I watched them and took less than 1 hr. They billed me 3 hr. @ $95.00 DISHONEST COMPANY (EMPLOYEES).
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor.
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!
- Pep Boys - lied about service they provide/bad customer service 
- Pep Boys - tires, cv axle boot, intake hose