Pep Boys / terrible experience
4 years ago car broke down in Upland, Ca. Had it towed to Pep Boys there. Starter was bad and they installed lifetime warranty starter, took less than 1 hr. Yesterday starter went out again (4 yrs. later) had car brought down to Pep Boys in Redlands, Ca. They honored the warranty but I had to pay for labor. I told them it was 1 hr. or less labor and showed prior receipt. They said they needed 3 hr. to fix. I watched them and took less than 1 hr. They billed me 3 hr. @ $95.00 DISHONEST COMPANY (EMPLOYEES).
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service