Pep Boys - Ana Alloy Wheels / horrible service

1 merritt blvdDundalk, MD, United States
Phone: 410-285-4820

I have been in this store or on the phone approximatley eight times in the past week to order rims for my trailblazer, the first rims i picked i was told they wouldn't fit my truck so i switch to the approiate ones for my truck so i thought.I go there 8:00 this morning first customer in the store to have the rims installed after 45 minutes im told these rims wont work.Two hours later my truck comes out looking no different then when it went in why? because someone screwed up along the way and they were not the right rims.I have a hard time with the fact that with the way the economy is that pep boys can afford to pass on almost a thousand dollar order.My family has had an account with this company for years lets just say they lost great customers, word of mouth goes along way as far as where others choose to go I WONT BE RECOMMENDING THIS COMPAY TO ANYONE!!! I would appreciate a response that my complaint has aleast been acknoledge or i will be taking another step to the better bussiness bureau on such a poor excuse for an automotive store who is suppose to accomadate customers.