Penske Truck Rental — bad service
I have been doing work for this Business for sometime. When I started out with them, all was fine. NOW, "things" have changed. Last evening, I received a call just as I was turning in for the night. A loaded truck needed to have load moved from one truck to another truck. I was given the details as to WHERE, WHEN, and etc.. After awhile, everyone finally gets everything ready to do the transfer. NO ELECTRICITY, NO LIGHTS, and no hot coffee available. We started at 10:00 pm. to transfer load with available light. Around 2:00 am next day (4.0 working hours later) we got done. Crew departed and I went home. FRIDAY - [protected]) I called PENSKE to turn in "work ticket" and receive pay. The work was at NITE and no one else would have done the work. So, I was told my charges were too high and they informed me they would only pay about 90%. Ok, I accepted this even tho it would cut the labor down. I paid the crew out of my pocket. I was also told their Electronic Pay Service was "down". The only option was an "Over Night Settlement". I accepted that. This is LATE SUNDAY nite - no overnight settlement has come as of this late hour. ANYONE dealing with PENSKE - better get "everything understood UP FRONT or prepare to get Screwed".
More Penske Truck Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Penske Truck Rental - extra charges rip off! 
- Penske Truck Rental - terrible driver 
- Penske Truck Rental - worst experience ever!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad customer service 
- Penske Truck Rental - horrible customer service, bad product 
- Penske Honda - Ontario, California - honda grossly lied about mileage 
- Penske Corporation - unit #597938
- Penske Truck Rental - deposit not yet received after 2 months!
- Penske Corporation - truck rental
- Penske Truck Rental - unsanitary truck