Penske Truck Rentalterrible driver

M Review updated:

I want to know who to complain to about a Penske Truck Rental driver who actually made my car go into the shoulder and nearly made me crash into a wall/guardrail because he decided my lane is where he wanted to be last minute before he missed his exit. The truck number is 12MTE173. I have no idea where on the Penske website to complain because conveniently they left that out. Can anyone tell me?

• Je
    Jerry Shilling Jun 25, 2019

A Penske truck was on my bumper this morning about 9:30 am as I was driving on Rt 322 east, (east of Campbelltown. The driver than passed me on a double yellow line and if the approaching car would not have pulled off to the shoulder there would have been a head on collision...The Penske license plate was from Indiana with plate # 2598007

Comments

• De
    Denise Sealy Jan 11, 2019

I was driving behind a Penski Truck today around 6:30am. I was turning left off Henderson Mill onto Chamblee Tucker Road. I signaled to move into the next lane the Penski Truck moved over in front of me while I was moving. They pushed me onto oncoming traffic, thankfully no cars were coming. I repeatedly blew my horn but the truck kept coming over pushing me further into traffic. The license number is PZA9434.

Jacqui2017 Oct 04, 2017

10-4-17
    Some [censor] in a penske truck, near King of Prussia, would not let me on the highway from the ramp.there was no one in the middle lane, just wanted to be an [censor]. He proceeded to harass me from front, rear and side of the highway and followed me off an exit. Then got out of his trucks and verbally assaulted me, calling me an f, ing [censor]! I thought he was going to punch me. My friend and i were so scared. I will report to penske, but without a plate number, seems senseless. 😝

• Me
    Melissa Cox Hughes Feb 12, 2016

This driver ran us off the road when we tried to enter onto the freeway. On 99 north in Fresno, ca. At shaw ave. Than after we entered the freeway he than made his way back over the line to push another trucker off of the road on purpose. I'm not sure why. But when I took his pick he mouthed the word, S**T!!! A curse word not allowed on here that refers to fecal matter. & u could tell he was upset so.i took another one. For some reason he does not show up in the pic I took. But I could see him perfectly thru the window. He was an elderly man with grey hair. Could tell it wasn't his first time his pic has been taken for his ignorant acts behind the wheel. Thanks. This was on 2-9-16 or 2-10-16. In the afternoon around 4-4:30 pm.

• Pe
    PenskeTruckRentalCares Mar 24, 2011

I work for Penske. You can easily call 800-GO-PENSKE and let the customer service department know about your concern. Please note these are rental trucks and not driven by Penske drivers. They are most-often driven by consumers who are moving or commercial truck drivers working for a company other than Penske. Your best bet is to report any erratic driving problems to the local police so they can take action against the driver.