Peachtree Windows And Doors / Terrible quality product and service!

Save money, time, stress and don't buy Peachtree products. Windows fog, cranks break, latches break, weights break. Reordering replacement parts is a nightmare. Service rep's don't return calls for days on end... and are self serving snobs when you can finally get them. We've been waiting five years for windows. Our orders for cranks and locks have been in for 6 weeks... and will not be shipped for another 2 to 3 weeks. Meanwhile, the house is not secure. Several businesses in our area no longer want to handle their products due to delays and attitudes.

Comments

• Re
      20th of Oct, 2008

I've never had a worse experience with "customer service" than with Peachtree Windows and Doors. Their products are terrible and their service is worse! I can't get return calls from their rep and have a door that's been problematic from the begining! No one wants to service their products and I've heard from every dealer I've spoken with that they never recommend Peachtree.
    If you're looking for patio doors or windows my suggestion from exprerience is DO NOT BUY PEACHTREE...you'll be terribly disappointed!

• He
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I also have had a terrible experience with Peachtree customer serv. They were rude and told me "it's a new company and what ever they did in the past no longer applies". I have three patio french doors, two of which are no longer working. One door I can get out but not in, and another I can't open at all. At almost fifteen hundred dollars each I can hardly afford to replace them. My suggestion is to never buy Peachtree, and I tell anyone who will listen...
    HenryRC415@Verizon.net

30th of Dec, 2009

I have a new (3 months) million dollar plus home in Colorado. Within a month of moving in, I noticed failed windows and doors(11 at last count). As noted above, customer service is a non-starter. This company and its' products are a hugh waste of money. Letters to the corporate leadership are a waste of time. Save your time and money complaining; it is time for a class-action suit. chasearmstrong3@comcast.net