Peachtree Windows And Doors — non-stop warranty never got going!
Peachtree's "Non-Stop Warranty" was introduced January 1, 1990. The Non-Stop Warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased between January 1990 and December 1994 required homeowners to register their products to qualify for the Non-Stop Warranty. Peachtree does not provide labor or labor expenses incurred to remove or replace any defective product, or any defective components thereof.
From 1995 product care book.
Your Peachtree products, identified above, are guaranteed for as long as you own them to be free of defects in material or workmanship that might unreasonably affect their performance in normal usage when installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
This Non-Stop Limited Warranty extends only to the owners of detached, single-family, owner-occupied homes at the time Peachtree products are installed in such homes located within the USA. This Non-Stop Limited Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
In order to establish that a claim is covered under the Non- Stop Limited Warranty, proof of purchase must be shown in a reasonable manner. One convenient way to establish on our files that you are the original owner of a Peachtree product is to complete the attached card and mail it to us within 90 days of installation. Failure to send this card will not adversely affect your warranty rights if you can otherwise provide the necessary proof. Moreover, your return of the card will provide us with marketing information that will allow us to better meet your needs in the future.
Peachtree is saying if you do not have a registration number you had only a 2 year warranty. You either had the longest warranty or the shortest warranty on your windows and doors. The 1995 " proof of purchase" doesn't apply to the [protected] non-stop lifetime warranty.
They only had on non-stop warranty and no other warranty was listed for the [protected] products at that time.
More Peachtree Windows And Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Peachtree Windows - window not good
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - defective windows
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - poor product
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - terrible quality product and service!
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - horrible product and no service whatsoever
- PWD Service - peachtree ariel double hung tilt window seals all bad
- Peachtree - poor quality sliding doors
- Peachtree Prado Patio Door - defective screen door
- PWD Service - double pane windows purchased 1991
- Peachtree Windows / Doors - warranty service stinks