Peachtree Doors & Windows / warranty no good
Do NOT buy from these people. They state in the warranty that the warranty covers defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. We have some very high dollar patio doors rotting out at the bottom. They were installed in 1997 and in 2000, one of them was showing rot. A Peachtree rep came and looked at the issue, and said the weather stripping that WAS INSTALLED at the factory was not sealed at the bottom properly. He sent me 1 new door (I have 4) and my contractor removed the seals and sealed them as per the reps instructions on the other 3 doors. Now, they all are rotting and when I call Peachtree and explain to them the issue, they simply say it was our fault the weatherstrip was not properly installed, EVEN THOUGH THEY INSTALLED IT AT THE FACTORY.
My first complaint about the new rotting was in June of 2006, well within the 10 year warranty period.
I will not ever recommend this company to ANYONE.
More Peachtree Doors & Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - non-stop warranty never got going! 
- Peachtree Windows - window not good 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - defective windows 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - poor product 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - terrible quality product and service! 
- [Resolved] PWD Service - peachtree ariel double hung tilt window seals all bad
- [Resolved] Peachtree Windows - will not respond
- Peachtree Capital Trust - never put money on my account 
- Peachtree - poor quality sliding doors 
- Rpmpeachtree - big liar