PC Richards and Son / defective ac

1 PO Box 580183 Bronx, NYC, NY, United States
Phone: 3474132548

I purchases an air conditioner in May from PC Richard at Coop City.I suffer from COPD and Asthmatic bronchitis so their is a medical need for this equipment. I woke up this morning to find the the AC off with a burned and melted plug. The photo shows I almost had a fire;this product was defective.I called the store and was informed in a rude manner that PC Richard no longer backs up their merchandise.I was told to refer the matter to the manufacturer.So I am stuck without an AC, a medical necessity because of PC Richard.I had to charge that AC on my credit card to maintain my health and they stuck me. I will NEVER buy anything from this company again.I was a loyal customer for over 20 years because of their policy of backing up the products they sell.
They now even try to sell you insurance for the periods already covered by the manufacturer. I guess when the going gets tough, the tough really do get going ...right into the pool with the other sharks.I will now get all my appliances at elsewhere.Since they no longer back up what they sell, I might as well pay less elsewhere.

PC Richards and Son