Paypall And eBay / misleading safety feeling

Of course everyone knows that ebay created paypal as a means of collecting money for transactions. What everyone doesn't do is read the end user agreement from paypal to know that they have a disclaimer for every possible situation that doesn't favor the seller or the buyer but themselves. Believe me, if paypal has a dispute they will do everything to resolve it unless they are at fault. They do not offer ANY of the protection that they advertise. They simply instruct you on what to do so that you MIGHT win a dispute.

I found this out after learning that paypal doesn't confirm credit cards so if you accept a payment from paypal and the person disputes the charges, then you will be responsible for the chargeback and fees. Simply put, they don't verify anything and they don't protect anyone but themselves.

I will never use ebay or paypal ever again and you should only do so at your own risk. With all the advertisements stating safe this and protection that i was misled into feeling safe with their online transactions. Learn from my mistake, it cost me $202.26 and harassment from a collection agency as well as degradation to my credit report.

A  12th of Oct, 2007 by
What can I do about a vendor that I paid and never received the package and will not return my money.

Spoke to the vendor two times and now he will not answer be back the name is (Randy Wong) from scooterparts4less the item was
99 dollars the vendor stated that the part was delivered but we never received what do I do I want my money back. Give me advice how to get back my money!
N  8th of Nov, 2007 by
I am very angry with Nationwide Campus because I made a purchase of Hair products on the 17/09/07 and paid an amount of $142.84 Australian Dollars. My Paypal reference number was 40293587733. I have not received the goods and only 1 email from Candice at Nationwide campus who was checking into the order. To date nothing was received. I told them that I was going to contact you for reimbursement of my money or delivery of my goods.

Can you please advise me what I should do now as I thought paying by Paypal was a very secured site.

N  25th of Mar, 2008 by
Please send me an affidavit to fill out so I can get a refund for fabric that never arrived.Item #170162021578.
Label package number is #9101 1501 3471 1036 3083 10 shipped via usps.
Purchased from Metrohouse Design, Ray Pepitone.
707 963-8711