Payless Car Rentalcustomer service

I rented a car on hot wire for 10.00 a day. Online it stated a KIA Rio or similiar so thats what I was expecting. So when I got there I checked out my car only to get outside and the guy gave me a smart car. IMA heavy set woman so I looked at the car and went right back in. I let him know I couldn't really fit in that smallcar let alone my 2 grand kids.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Jacksonville, ALHe started giving me an attitude because I wanted something a little bigger. Long story short the guy was very rude about the whole situation. I ended up having to pay for that smartcar and for another car for an upgrade. I was not at all happy and wouldn't recommend this place to anyone because of his poor customer service. Retraining for customer service is definitely needed!!!

Ag
May 02, 2017

Comments

• Al
      May 25, 2017

If you are like you said a big woman why would you reserve an economy car? I have worked in rental car companies and one of the most annoying thing I encountered is a renter booking the smallest car available and expect to get upgraded for free when you know the size you booked was not going to accommodate your needs.