Payless Car Rental / False advertising!
I made a reservation for a rental from Payless Car Rental in Orlando. I asked for a economy car. When I arrived I was offered a bit nicer car at a added cost. When I declined the increased price and asked for what I reserved, an economy car which they advertised as a Hyundai accent I was given a Large Nissan Titan gas hog. I asked for a small car for economy, ease of driving and yes price. The car I was offered for an increased fee was the closest thing to what I reserved and was available but not given. I voiced my dissatisfaction but was told that was it. Take it or leave it. 11pm on a rainy night in Orlando doesn't give much opportunity to walk away. The truck was not the only thing available. Small cars were sitting all over the lot. No where in their terms was anything mentioned about providing what ever they choose no matter what was reserved. The only mention is economy or SIMILAR. A big truck is not similar. It caused much worry and concern and difficulty as far as driving and parking not to mention over $40 more in fuel than the car I reserved would have used.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - car rental
- Payless Car Rental - major issue/inconvenience with the car that I rented.
- Payless Car Rental - ez-pass and tolls
- Payless Car Rental - e-toll statement id t58156607, contract #u307468722
- Payless Car Rental - fake charges and issues