PartsTrain.com / Do yourself a favor and buy from a different company
Don't purchase from this company, they are just out to take your money. I purchased a replacement antenna for my 99 mercury cougar. The part they sent me is a fake. The cord is far too short and they are completely aware of the problem. However, they still sell it specifically advertised as a 1999 mercury cougar replacement antenna. Partstrain won't reimburse me until I ship it back - that's just fine, but they wont reimburse my original shipping or pay the shipping costs for me ship their mistake back to them. Their customer service reps are also in another country and hardly understandable. Do yourself a favor and buy from a different company.
More PartsTrain.com Complaints & Reviews
- PartsTrain.com - Poor business practice 
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain - return policy after shipping wrong part.
- Parts Train - charging for overnight delivery knowing that I had missed their cut off, but still charged me
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience