PartsTrain.com / Poor business practice
I ordered 3 parts for my pickup almost a month ago. I received the order but one of the parts was incorrect. The incorrect part had the correct part number on the package but was obviously mis-labeled. I called their customer service department several times and was told each time that my credit card would be credited with the amount of charges equivalent to this incorrect part. They didn't want the part to be shipped back because the cost of the part plus the shipping cost didn't warrant the return. In any case they said that I would be credited in 3-5 days. It hasn't happened. This company removes money from your credit card in one day but waits much longer to return it even if it their mistake. I believe this is a poor business practice. Also I believe that this company has a very poor customer service department. The people I talked to seemed to be very poorly informed and felt that they could make very few decisions on their own.
More PartsTrain.com Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Train.com - Scam! Horrible Service! 
- Parts Train - Deceptive return policy 
- PartsTrain.com - Beware
- PartsTrain.com - Bait & switch
- PartsTrain.com - Aweful company
- PartsTrain - return policy after shipping wrong part.
- Parts Train - charging for overnight delivery knowing that I had missed their cut off, but still charged me
- PartsTrain - waste of time
- PartsTrain - out of stock
- PartsTrain - my worst experience