PartsGeek / shipment of wrong item

A week ago I ordered some tailgate hinge caps from PartsGeek for our Nissan Frontier. I figured this would be cheaper than getting the parts from the local Nissan dealer. More on that later. Anyways, I received the supposed parts 3 business days later and was happy about the turn around time. When I opened the box, I came to find out that they sent me the actual hinges instead of the caps. I tried to call them but the message said due to the large volume of calls, they could not take my message. So, I sent an email asking for a RMA number so I could return them. I got the mail 3 days later and it stated 3 very disturbing things: 1) I had 30 days to return the parts, not an issue really. 2) I would have to pay a 5.00 restocking fee, somewhat of an issue, but a work-around. 3) I would have to pay to ship the part back. Cheapest I found for something just over 1 pound was 12.95. So, the order total was roughly 23.00. After I pay the restocking fee PLUS the shipping, I would receive less than a 6.00 dollar refund. Talk about your classic scam that this company is running. Why should I have to pay to have the part shipped back and the restocking fee when this was caused by their representatives. This is their fault not mine. I WILL NOT use PartsGeek again in the future. Now, as for getting the parts I originally requested, I did go to our local Nissan dealer and got the parts for under 7.00. Almost 17 dollars saved if I would have went there first. My recommendations to others is exhaust all your other resources to find a part before resorting to PartsGeek.

Ma