Papa John's Pizza / charge delivery on makeup-pizza

1 Roseville, United States Review updated:

Papa johns made a mistake with my order, then compounded this with telling me all sorts of falsehoods, stuff like 'I just asked the regional manager, who happens to be in the back, and no you cannot talk to him' We will refund your credit card in 2 weeks! etc etc. (NOTE NEVER PAY BY CREDIT CARD)

I ended up calling the real regional manager (John Perez?) and stated my experience. He asked 'how can I make this right' and I said #1 educate your people #2 have a conveint comment line #3 give me 1 free pizza.

John sent me 4 or 5 coupons for complientary pizza. He even crossed out the 1 topping and wrote 3 toppings in it's place to match my original screwed up order.

I used 3. One time the pizza guy forgot to collect one so I just threw it away. I used one today and they slapped a delivery charge on there.

I paid the delivery charge in pennies, and tipped the driver $2.00 (not his fault)

you lost a customer for life Papa Johns

Lu

Comments

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2011

The delivery charge was most likely a mistake by a new employee. It is not Papa Johns policy to charge delivery for a remake! It does require a bit of knowledge to remove the delivery charge though, or the employee might have just missed it. Since the price is always quoted at the end of the order, that is when you should have corrected them.

• Fo
      13th of Dec, 2012

Agreed...also...$2 is a ### tip these days...it was an ok tip back in 2000 when gas was $1 a gallon, but with the increase of gas, $2 is considered a cheap tip...I suggest you go to tipthepizzaguy.com and get educated...just saying