Papa John's Pizza / charge delivery on makeup-pizza
Papa johns made a mistake with my order, then compounded this with telling me all sorts of falsehoods, stuff like 'I just asked the regional manager, who happens to be in the back, and no you cannot talk to him' We will refund your credit card in 2 weeks! etc etc. (NOTE NEVER PAY BY CREDIT CARD)
I ended up calling the real regional manager (John Perez?) and stated my experience. He asked 'how can I make this right' and I said #1 educate your people #2 have a conveint comment line #3 give me 1 free pizza.
John sent me 4 or 5 coupons for complientary pizza. He even crossed out the 1 topping and wrote 3 toppings in it's place to match my original screwed up order.
I used 3. One time the pizza guy forgot to collect one so I just threw it away. I used one today and they slapped a delivery charge on there.
I paid the delivery charge in pennies, and tipped the driver $2.00 (not his fault)
you lost a customer for life Papa Johns
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa Johns - franchise
- Papa John's - new points system
- Papa John's - service/time
- Papa John's - xl pepperoni pizza
- Papa John's - food was bad