Papa John's Pizza / Pizza dough uncooked
We just had two pizza delivered to our home for my grandchildren, my son and my self 57 year old Grandmother. The dough on the crust was uncooked when you took a bite it was like eating raw dough. The outer layer was a little toasted but inside was raw. I called the Shively/PRP location where we ordered and the manager Laurie said that there was nothing she could do about our terrible pizza order. She said we could bring it back and she could give us two new pizzas but I have no way of going since I have 3 grandchildren in my home and no vehicle at the present time. I told her I had already thrown the pizza in the trash since they were raw. I cooked frozen pizza's for the boy's myself. So I wasted around $ 20.00 which in this day and time is a lot of money. I have ordered from Papa John's for years but I will not do so again unless I am refunded my money or comensated in someway, I work hard for my money and I do not appreciate being left holding two raw pizzas . They are supposed to be very reputable but I am very disappointed with this order and the way I was talked to. This was a treat for my Grandsons and I am very dissatisfied to say the least. Thank you for your time. Charlotte Shumate 7709 Conifer Drive Louisville, KY [protected]
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - Delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - Notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - Fraud 
- Papa John's - DELIVERY MAP AREA
- Papa John's Pizza - As bad as it gets!
- Papa John's - cold pizza
- Papa John's - driver safety issue in cape coral fl
- Papa John's - pizza 
- Papa John's - food and staff behaviour
- Papa John's - the attitude of your employee.