Papa John's Pizza / rotten customer relations!
I made the mistake of ordering a Papa John's pizza online, taking advantage of their $10 pizza special.
My order was for a half pepperoni, half cheese. Half, as in h-a-l-f.
I get my pizza 40 min. later, pay for it, open it up — and it's all pepperoni and extra cheese!
Calling the shop up, I politely point out the mistake. The person on the other end started to politiely blame the online ordering... then realized that, whoops, they made a mistake. "Er — sorry about that."
Sorry? Sorry? Is that all? I spent $13 of my money — incl. tax and tip, and didn't get what I blinking ordered, and that's all they say, is "sorry???"
No offer of a replacement pizza, or perhaps a free beverage or a coupon for something off my next order... NOTHING offered for my inconvenience of NOT getting what I flippin' ordered???
It was their mistake, their cook didn't read the online order properly — neither did the # on the phone, either, apparently, until he read it a third time!
Well, screw Papa John's, next time I order from Dominoes or a local pizzeria, who WANT my repeat business!
I'm not wasting $13 on Papa John's again, no way!
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - customer service
- Papa John's - delivery guy showed up to my house without my order, absolutely no pizza at all
- Papa John's - my last 3 orders ruined
- Papa John's - delivery/ quality of the product 
- Papa John's Gallipolis, OH - delivery, employee