Papa John's Pizza / rotten customer relations!

I made the mistake of ordering a Papa John's pizza online, taking advantage of their $10 pizza special.

My order was for a half pepperoni, half cheese. Half, as in h-a-l-f.

I get my pizza 40 min. later, pay for it, open it up — and it's all pepperoni and extra cheese!

Calling the shop up, I politely point out the mistake. The person on the other end started to politiely blame the online ordering... then realized that, whoops, they made a mistake. "Er — sorry about that."

Sorry? Sorry? Is that all? I spent $13 of my money — incl. tax and tip, and didn't get what I blinking ordered, and that's all they say, is "sorry???"

No offer of a replacement pizza, or perhaps a free beverage or a coupon for something off my next order... NOTHING offered for my inconvenience of NOT getting what I flippin' ordered???

It was their mistake, their cook didn't read the online order properly — neither did the # on the phone, either, apparently, until he read it a third time!

Well, screw Papa John's, next time I order from Dominoes or a local pizzeria, who WANT my repeat business!

I'm not wasting $13 on Papa John's again, no way!

Le

Comments

• Cr
      24th of Mar, 2010

That sounds just like our papa johns in texas.. They unfortunately are the only pizza company that delivers here in our town and every time our order is wrong.. then when we call the store they blame us for them not getting our order right. The manager actually told us that he didnt believe us.. And the customer service is so bad we have made complaints to corporate office and still havent gotten a response. In my opinion they need to start replacing some employees..