Papa John's Pizza / horrible customer service

1 MarylandBurtonsville, MD, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pizza over an hour ago from Papa Johns in Burtonsville, MD, which according to their online locater is 3 miles from my house. After waiting an hour I called to inquire about my pizza. The rep that answered the phone had no idea how to find my address (only 3 miles). The rep asked me to explain the directions to the driver. When the driver came on the phone, he could barely speak English, and obviously did not understand I word of what I was saying. The was such a frustrating experience that I will never order from Papa Johns again.

Ju

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2011

This is the exact same thing I'm going through. I started working there December 10th and was never properly trained. They only let me work 2 hours every 4-5 days. The general manager threatened to let me go if I didn't catch on. He also admitted he was too lazy to train me himself. He told one of the managers straight up that he didn't like me, and when he was chewing me out for not catching on fast enough, he praised another employee saying how much he blew him away by catching on the ordering system the first day he started. That place is so unprofessional. It's just not worth it to work there.