Panera Breadunhappy customer

J Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

I recently comtacted customer service representatives. I hand a complaint reguarding a panera bread brand 4oz 4 pack of soups that are new. H9w yhe plastic under lid is just not good. You can not perl it you need to cut off with knife and due to this then you need to put in bowl. Its a mess. I buy many of your products i have 4 kids and after school they love soup in the fall winter. I purchase many of your priducts weekly at BJS wholesale club. And eat often at lunch at locations. The rep did not care at all. Didn't want yo deal. Very upsetting. I will not be purchasing any more of your products. Nor eat at any of your locations. Jennifer morrone. [protected]

• P
      Nov 16, 2017

Your complaint is very hard to read due to your grammar and spelling. It sounds like you are upset that the plastic on the soup has to be removed with a knife instead of being able to be peeled off. Besides listening to your feedback, there isn't much the company will do (unless they receive a lot of complaints from a lot of customers, it's unlikely they would change their manufacturing/packaging).