Panera Breadpanera bread old forest road lynchburg va

I would like to say how disappointed I was with my drive thru order on Old Forest Road Lynchburg, Va y Nov 29th at 6:45pm. I ordered a whole sandwich. They tell me they are out of that bread (panini) and ask to use a different kind. I agreed! Then I ordered 3 bowls of soup. Again out of baguettes. Gave me dinner rolls. The sandwich is approx 10 dollars was about half the size it is normally on the different bread. No discount was offered.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lynchburg, VA Very disappointed! Panera food is not cheap and quality is expected and why are they running out of bread at 6:45 pm. This is not first time they have been out of things and have made mistakes on my order and I had to drive back to fix it. Not sure if there is a problem with this certain location.
Then again today I went back because my children love the soup. Dec 4th around 8pm. Ordered a favorite panini sandwich chipotle avocado chicken. Got home and no avocados on the sandwich. This is the 4th time there has been something wrong with order. Maybe this store needs to be looked at closely.
Charlotte Justis. [protected]@aol.com