Panera Bread / grasshopper in salad

Palatine, IL, United States Review updated:
3.35
A few years ago, my mother and my aunt went to panera and they got some salads. All of a sudden my mom was sifting through her salad and noticed two little eyes staring at her. It was a grasshopper! (I'm not kidding!) she almost threw up and threw the salad out. Demanding a refund, she did not get one. Such poor service.
Mo

Comments

Fr
  21st of May, 2009
I'm glad you think that Panera Bread put a grasshopper in your salad. As if they have control over that.
Mi
  28th of Dec, 2010
Found grasshopper in stop/shop salad mix merry Christmas
Ms
  29th of Dec, 2010
its not panera's fault there produce distributers fault.. but you should have gotten a refund.
Cy
  4th of Oct, 2012
It is Panera's fault because when we get produce the preper cleans it then preps it more and puts it into an sealed container. Then someone from front line (the ones who makes the food) brings it to the line and puts it out, then makes the food with it. The preper should have see the grasshopper, but if he/she forgot the lid and left to get it then the grasshopper could have gotten in them. But then the person from front line who made the salad should have seen it.

If you was at my store my mg would have not only gave your mother a refund, but give her another salad and/or her pick of an pastry.

Panera Bread Logo Panera Bread