Panera Breaddelivery time and service

I (Diane Juthe) placed a $350 order for delivery to Ferrotec (USA) Corporation in Bedford on 6/5/18 between 11:45 am - Noon. It arrived 10 mins early ... fine, but had I known that, I would have been at the office and ready to receive it. Instead, Panera had to wait in the Lobby waiting for assistance. (I arrived back to the office at 11:35, and they had just left.

Additionally, once I laid out the order, there were NO serving utensils, soup spoons, small soup bowls, and too many loaves of bread included in this delivery. Another bag from Panera (with these items) was delivered to Ferrotec 45 minutes later. (by this time the luncheon attendees had finished eating, and their meeting commenced.)

The company's founder (of Japanese origin, now in his 70's) was visiting for a very important meeting here. Not having the necessary utensils for this luncheon was uncomfortably embarrassing, and another Manager and I scrambled to find substitutions for the missing items which should have been included with the initial delivery.

I am requesting that Ferrotec be comp-ed 40% or $140 toward a future order.

Additionally, the online ordering system does not allow the user to easily cancel an order - I believe this should be changed.

Thank you for hearing my Panera complaint for the 6/5/18 order.

Di